Damascus steel Dagger knife with Deer handle leather sheath Handmade traditional from Argentina (Gaucho knife)
Damascus Steel Dagger Knife with handle Deer with 8 inch blade
Handmade in Argentina, with deer horn and handmade fine finishes.
Enjoy a traditional Argentine product, often used to eat roast meat.
For your safety, you can also buy this product from our Amazon store.
Forged in Damascus steel and with a Deer handle, which allow an excellent grip and handling for cuts of meat, chicken or turkey
Its double-edged blade allows quality cuts of meat.
You can use it for meat, turkey, chicken and all kinds of meats
Pure brown leather case
Stag Handle Damascus Steel Knife
Blade length 8 "
Overall length 12.5 "
- One piece forged
- high quality Damascus steel
- Deer horn handle
- Pure leather sheath
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in the dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners that contain bleach or citrus extracts.
Our products are completely handmade, the materials used are real deer antlers and excellent quality Damascus stainless steel.
We do not use plastics or any other product.
Being handmade products, all the handles are different, since no horn is the same as the other.
- Deer handle | Excellently crafted stag horn handle
- Very Collectible | Great Gift for that Someone Who Has Everything!
- Damascus Steel |Blade 8" total length 12.5"
- Perfectly Balanced for Right or Left Handed Users
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Electragifts is dedicated to address any product's service issues and is committed to delivering a 5 star experience for all buyers